Pay per click (PPC) advertising is an internet marketing technique where advertisers can place ads on paid listings or searches in exchange for a corresponding fee each time their ad is clicked. In other words, it’s like buying visits to a website. The most common form of PPC is search engine advertising.
PPC allows advertisers to bid on keywords that are related to their niche, so that their ad will appear in the search results for those terms or phrases. It’s a strategic way of targeting users who are looking for the kind of information, product, or service you offer.
Why Include PPC in your Internet Marketing Campaign
- Results are easy to measure – The progress of a PPC campaign can be measured by certain metrics. Because of that, you can easily determine the number of users who saw the ad, how many clicks it received, and if users reacted to the ad the way you want them to. According to what the metrics say, you can easily refine or modify your campaign for better results.
- Control – When advertising through PPC, you have complete say not just on the search terms it will appear for, but also on what the ad text will say and the landing page the ad will lead to. That way, you can keep the campaign relevant to users who will benefit the most from your business.
- Cost-Effective – When a PPC campaign is implemented right, it can be very cost-effective and rack up revenue for your business. For instance, if you spent $.10 on a click that resulted to a purchase worth $100, you generated a high return from the campaign.
How to Succeed at PPC Advertising
The appeal of PPC comes with the simplicity of its concept and the ease of measuring its results. However, running a PPC campaign is not as easy as it seems. It requires a lot of work and research because it’s more than just bidding on keywords, setting up ads, and expecting profit and conversions to trickle in.
OptimizeX can work on the details of a PPC campaign and assist you in implementing the campaign, so that you can focus more on running your business. If you want to work with us for a PPC advertising, we will help you with:
- Keyword Planning – Through an analysis of your business and your goals, OptimizeX will help determine the right keywords you should bid on.
- Ad Creation – Our team of experts will create ad text and content that will compel potential clients and your target market to check what you have to offer.
- Landing Page Optimization – Intensive keyword research and compelling ad copy will all be for nothing if it leads to a poor landing page. OptimizeX will optimize your landing page not just to provide visual appeal, but also to contain information that the ad promised. This way, users will be encouraged to stay and act on your offer.
- Campaign Monitoring – We will track the progress of your campaign and make recommendations along the way if necessary. Effective PPC campaigns adapt to market shifts, and we will help you stay in the lead by making sure that you are in line with current trends.
OptimizeX will make sure that all components of a PPC campaign are consistent with each other, geared towards your goals, and done within your budget.
If you want to know more about our PPC services, please get in touch with us. Meanwhile, you can fill-up the form found on this site to receive a quick and free cost estimate for running a PPC campaign with our team.