OptimizeX is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By using this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect different types of information from or through the Service and with the use of third-party tools such as Google Analytics. The legal bases for OptimizeX’s processing of personal data are primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Service in accordance with OptimizeX’s Terms of Service and that the processing is carried out in OptimizeX’s legitimate interests, which are further explained in the section “WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER” of this Policy. We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate.
1. User-provided Information. When you use the Service, as a User or as a Visitor, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data. Examples of Personal Data include name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other billing information. Personal Data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on the Service. For example, when you register for an Account, use the Service, post Client Data, interact with other users of the Service through communication or messaging capabilities, or send us customer service -related requests.
2. Information Collected by Clients. A Client or User may store or upload into the Service Client Data. OptimizeX has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data it hosts as part of Client Data. Each Client is responsible for providing notice to its customers and third persons concerning the purpose for which Client collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Client Data.
3. “Automatically Collected” Information. When a User or Visitor uses the Service, we may automatically record certain information from the User’s or Visitor’s device by using various types of technology, including cookies, “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the Service, the pages or other content the User or Visitor views or interacts with on the Service, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding a Visitor or User’s interaction with with the website, such as whether the Visitor or User opens, clicks on a certain web element. This information is gathered from all Users and Visitors.
5. Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our partners, advertisers, credit rating agencies, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
5.a. Social Media. Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate or engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs or web addresses.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking. Therefore, this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s authorisation. You should inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our privacy notice.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
1. Operations. We use the information – other than Client Data – to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the website, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the website. We process Client Data solely in accordance with the directions provided by the applicable Client or User.
2. Improvements. We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors and Users, to improve the website, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality. Should this purpose require OptimizeX to process Client Data, then the data will only be used in anonymized or aggregated form.
- Advertising or Targeting-Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
Communications. We may use a Visitor’s or User’s email address or other information – other than Client Data – to contact that Visitor or User (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the Client Data or Personal Data posted on the Service or (ii) with updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “EDIT, CLAIM, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.”
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with marketing via telephone calls, email, SMS/text.
- Provide you with marketing from third parties.
- Customise third party advertising you might see on third party websites.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
SHARING OF DATA
To help store your data efficiently and securely, we may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Our service providers to help us run our business and perform services you request. We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested.
- Analytics and search engine providers to help us improve our services. We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimise our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of OptimizeX, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organizations for fraud prevention purposes.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public internet, and we also employ application-layer security features to further anonymize Personal Data.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
We only retain the Personal Data collected from a User for as long as the User’s account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- The contents of closed accounts are deleted within 3 months of the date of closure;
- Backups are kept for 3 months;
- Billing information is retained for a period of 7 years as of their provision to OptimizeX in accordance with the Estonian accounting and taxation laws
- Information on legal transactions between Client and OptimizeX is retained for a period of 10 years as of their provision to OptimizeX in accordance with the general limitation period set for civil claims in the Estonian General Part of the Civil Code Act
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our website, analytical tools such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics may automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources. Generally, any data collected by the analytical tools that we use is retained for a maximum of 50 months but some may be stored for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it (ex: security, legal obligations), unless otherwise required by law.
USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY AUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorised to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on our sites or in our services, applications, and tools with our permission. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience.
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorised third parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as item listings, member-to-member communications, classified listings, comments, reviews, etc.) to include or utilise any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information for their own purposes.
THIRD PARTY TOOLS DEPLOYED IN THIS WEBSITE:
To provide anonymous site usage metrics and analytics:
- Google Analytics
To deliver content, marketing and advertising:
To ensure the quality of our service:
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorized third parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as comments, reviews, form submissions etc.) to include or utilize any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information for their own purposes.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
- Contract: It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
- Consent: You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
- Legitimate interests: It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customize your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business. Sometimes, we may process your personal information when it is in the legitimate interests of another company.
- Legal obligations: It is necessary for us to use your personal information for us to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you provide us with special category data (for example, information about your health or any previous criminal convictions, such as driving offences), we will seek your explicit consent to process this information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree or give a website your consent to enable cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
OptimizeX uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience. With the aid of tools such as Google Analytics, we are able to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at (480)-993-0907 or (480) 378-2865.
- If you do not want to receive emails from us, you can simply click “unsubscribe” found within the received email. Email marketing campaigns published by this website and its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates, and frequency of activity (this is by no far a comprehensive list).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
EDIT, CLAIM, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may edit your personal information through this website.
In addition: (2) You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection regulation 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at (480)-993-0907 or (480) 378-2865. (3) You may reach out to us for immediate deletion of your personal information, which is available with your explicit consent. (4) You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
POLICY CONCERNS AND REVISIONS
TERMS OF SERVICE
For more information on how to use this website, please refer to our Terms of Service for the complete list of regulations by which all users must agree to comply in order to use this website.
Our websites are general audience websites and not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users deemed to be children under their respective national laws.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY PRACTICES
This privacy notice addresses only our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you our Services. If you disclose your information to a third party, or visit a third party website via a link from our Services, their privacy notices and practices will apply to any personal information you provide to them or they collect from you.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your personal information. This is true even where the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are bidders, buyers or sellers on our site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or complaints about this Policy, your Personal Data, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by phone at (480)-993-0907 or (480) 378-2865.